Tirumala – Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple - TTD - Special Entry Darshan (SED Rs.300/-) booking service is enabled in TSOnline Centers.
Residents of Telangana can now book Tirumala TTD Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300/-) tickets at TSOnline centers in the state of Telangana. This service is now launched on TSOnline services platform and is available at 2500 + TSOnline service centers spread across the state.
Pilgrims desirous of booking SED tickets may approach TSOnline centers with a Photo Id Proof (PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Id Card/Passport etc.) of all the pilgrims in the group. Based on the availability of the slots on the selected date and time, ticket will be booked by TSOnline center operator and a ticket will be issued to the pilgrim with details of the Darshan Timings.
Extra laddus (beyond the 2 laddus given to each SED pilgrim free of cost) can be booked and paid for at the time of booking the Darshan – 2 extra laddus per pilgrim can be booked.
Please note that the quota of tickets available for booking at TSOnline centers is limited and may change from time to time at the discretion of TTD. Availability of tickets for booking via internet on TTD website doesn’t mean the same can be booked at TSOnline centers and vice-versa. Currently, tickets for Darshan can be booked at TSOnline centers 120 days in advance, this is subject to change at the discretion of TTD.
Note to Pilgrims
- Availability of Darshan slots on a particular day, time is not guaranteed for booking at TSOnline centers and will be different from the slots available for online booking at TTD’s website www.tirumala.org
- Pilgrims shall provide valid Id-Proof details of all pilgrims in the booking and Mobile number of the primary pilgrim.
- Pilgrims are requested to verify all details on the screen before confirming the Ticket.
- Pilgrims shall carry a printed copy of the ticket and original Id Proof of all pilgrims while going for Darshan.
- Pilgrims shall report at queue entry point in Tirumala at the date and time printed in the ticket along with ticket and id proofs of all pilgrims.
- Pilgrims may find nearest TSOnline center at click here
For more details, please visit TTD website, TTD News
TSOnline, is a division of APTOnline Limited, a joint venture of State Government and Tata Consultancy Services Limited. Established in 2002, the company has been providing digital services to residents of the state of Telangana since then. The company operates 2500 + service centers in the state and offers MeeSeva services along with many other citizen services at these centers. The company also provides IT, ITES, Digitization, e-Governance services to various departments of state government and local bodies. The company has also developed and is providing innovative solutions like Aadhar enabled payments for NREGS wage disbursals, Social security payments (Aasara) etc. in partnership with Department of Posts.
Trains Timings at Tirupathi
Accommodation booking at Tirupathi
Important places to visit In tirupati
Temples in and around Tirupathi